Pathways of Life...

Friday, April 4, 2008

God's Beautiful Women...






Maya Angelou and Mother Teresa are two of my favorite Christian women. (along with dear...
but blunt... haha ..
Joyce Meyers...
smile...love her humble honesty)


Each of these super women have hearts .....that reflect God Himself to the world. Their hearts are shown by their actions...and I love it....I love the examples, their courage and their open/honest hearts for Christ and all mankind.

Each one is different....serve (d) God so differently... but they are each " awesome women of God" And...just as He teaches ... THEY reflect to the world a glorious fact that...race is never a factor...for there is only ONE RACE..... the human race... that He created us all to worship Him.... and to be Blest BY Him...of which He does daily. Amen & amen again ; )


Maya's writings and her inspiring words are always... very s l o w l y spoken, very intensive, ....soul penetrating and... constantly brings honor to our Heavenly Father.

This is one of my favorites.... and today...(OR anyday) is perfect for sharing one of my keepsakes with you, my delightful blogger friends. Enjoy!


Beautiful Christian Sister


By Maya Angelou


A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ...
that a man should have to seek HIM first..... to find her.



when I say..."I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living' ....
I'm whispering "I was lost, now I'm found and forgiven'.



when I say...'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.



when I say..."I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.


when I say... "I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed an need God to clean my mess.


when I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect.
My flaws are far too visible... but, God believes I am worth it.



when I say... 'I am a Christian' I STILL feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches...so I call upon HIS name.



when I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou.
I'm just a simple sinner....who received God's good GRACE...somehow!





















1 comment:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

That is a pretty neat poem, haven't heard that one before- cute pics as well.