Pathways of Life...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Apology to followers....


I must make an apology to you....since I started Facebook ....my blog has bombed out. I really don't seem to find time to 'blog' and I used to love doing it. Many of my friends have now pledged that they are going to be 'blogging the 365 days of the year' and I think that is neat...but I can't seem to find time to blog for months at a time. I greatly admire 'blogger' because it is a means of speaking openly and at far more length/depth.... on any given subject than space allowed on Facebook. It's a great way to reach/teach/preach/meet/gripe/snipe whatever. ha ha ....and we LEARN from other people as well. Wow...some good...some great....some er ...err...not so good. ha ha


I love Facebook Friends...so very, very much...because you can CHOOSE the people that you communicate with each day....while Blogs...are open to any/all types of wierdoes to send comments and virus' if you try to trace their comments. So, for the present....I am 'into' Facebooking to the max....my known friends...not people that I do not know....and occasionally I may come back to blog from time to time. Either way, thank you for stopping by and my prayer is that today is a blessing to you and life bids you the greatest of JOY. This is my wish, my prayer and truly...my Glorious Expression! (smile) ;-D

No comments: