Pathways of Life...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Backward Moments... ;-D


"WOW, I LOVED LIFE IN THE COUNTRY!"


The above cartoon is ACTUALLY my husband...ha ha. Every evening we like to sit outside...in the cool of the day and enjoy watching traffic from our front yard. But since this year we have had a wonderful amount of rainfall and also have numerous lakes/earth tanks nearby....we are infested by those dratted ZINGING ugly little pests...called mosquitoes! Not bad if there is a wind blowing...but unmerciful when it's a gentle breeze. Needless to say, we often 'give in' rather than 'fight their feasting'.

The last few days have been what I call...backwards days...things just keep 'messing up'...unnecessary junk keeps coming 'down the pike'----when I saw the following poetic UN TRUTH...I knew I needed to post it ....for myself and others to 'just get a chuckle'. Hope you enjoy the creative writing of someone....not me...but could've been. ha ha

BACKWARD MOMENTS....

Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps,
Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants,
I come before you to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a Mother's Day meeting for fathers only;
Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
The topic to discuss...
The crime that has never been committed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
HUMMMMM, do you ever feel like 'life is sooo confusing?" hahaha Blessings 2 U

No comments: