Pathways of Life...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Please Vote...The Holocaust was Real & it was Not Holy.




Our family went to see "Dairy of Anne Frank" at our Civic theatre...awesome performances by all. (Anne's story from age 12 to 15 during WW II, in hiding from murdering Nazi.) This true story and like Schindler's List (movie/books) should be required for every US citizen in order to re-evaluate AMERICA'S FREEDOMS versus a world controlled by Satan until Jesus returns. Terrorist, tyranny, torture are Satans sick tools & cause of 'power WARs'...today and in both WW I & II. Thank God for our Freedom. Remember 2 Vote on March 2nd!


(this is from my Facebook posting but the message is one that would be appreciated by my dear friends who do NOT use Facebook,) as many are older than me and they have also 'witnessed/lived' through the horrors of World War II, Hitler, Stalin & Mossuline's slaughtings of innocent men, women and children. Some served in the armed services, some lost family members, many, many had family members right in the middle of the bombings, raids, prison camps and starving, freezing 'walks' of Nazi war crimes.



Holocaust was real and it was not Holy...




It really is an insult to intelligence when I hear some total idiot scream out that the Holocaust never happened. How, how, how...can ANY human being be sooo ill-informed, so blind to TRUTH....to the millions of actual photographs, actual first person stories, national archives/records/documentations....dead bodies/tombs/cemeteries across this earth/broken families---as to say such insult and wear that (God Forbidden) swashsticker on arm bands and body tatoos. I guess that...Only our God could possibly know WHY...and I certainly do not come close to trying to figure out such persons beliefs and choices of ignorance. (and ignorance does not mean that someone is stupid...it simply means that THEY choose to IGNORE the truth.) So, here and now, I am legally able to say that the people who choose to wear Nazi bands or tatoos of swashstickers are totally IGNORANT!!! They are enjoying the same Freedom that thousands died to save THEIR tails...then they curse them with disrespect of this method. (And,Yes, I can respect them... as a person...but I do NOT have to appreciate their actions/choice/disrespect---which is also MY freedom in America). Most of my friends feel the same...naturally...that's most likely why we are friends. ha ha









Oh,mercy, how I thank God for every past and present American Soldier; Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, National Guards, Coast Guard...every Law officer, CIA, DPS, Texas Rangers, Deputies & Police Officer---these are the real MEN and Women of America--our PROTECTORS/PROVIDERS... not mouthy politicians whom we elect for their campaign words (often of deceit) who most often 'change their servanthood mode into 'what's in it for me' mode after entering their desired office. The above HONOREES..however, deserve all our daily respect for all they GIVE toward maintaining our FREEDOMS that the rest of the world doesn't always have. God Himself tells that WAR is part of our life...because of Satan utilitizing the 'self-centered' egos of man. POWER. Yes, it's often disguised as a religious issue but it's basis is Satan and power/control.








Rem: It started in the Bible...Abraham and 2 sons. War is not a new thing and will not end until Jesus returns for His believers/followers. So, again, as we come to this 'election Day" March 2nd...I pray that we all will study and vote for family values, morals and regained respect of our God given Freedoms of this wonderful Nation called America "the Beautiful".

I dearly love C/W singer Lee Greenwood's awesome song...."

'And I’m proud to be and American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

From the lakes of Minnesota,to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,From sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston,and New York to L.A.



Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.
That I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.


So, today, I want to say a special "Thank you dear soldiers/law officers" for protecting and providing these blessings to all of us...everyday. I, Thank you Dear God, that we have not seen bulldozers digging pits in the earth just to fill with dead and 'living' bodies as done in WW 2...or loaded train cars used to be 'gas' chambers for hundreds at a time of naked, starving men, women & children, or the worse---burning 100's alive, as their screams echo through every snow covered mountain side, valley, thousands of graves and tombs of Europe as well as the whole world.



Yes, WE DO need REMINDING of these horrors...because... only by the Holy GRACE of GOD almighty--it all-could have been here, right in our own beloved backyards....or it could BE us, today...if we do NOT stop and pay attention to WHO...What...and HOW.... leaders take (and MIS-TAKE).... control of our daily civil rights/FREEDOMS. Our children of today and the future,... deserve better ...they deserve our dedication and respect...to live better...not in overwhelming, defeated DEBTS, destroyed nation/Constitutional rights, destitute, and disabled to function! They deserve, as we do...to live with FREEDOM (& the pursuit of happiness)!




If you are reading this...I know that you LOVE our country...our nation and our God...as well as your own (and all) little children---they--- NEED us to VOTE for wise leaders TODAY. Tomorrow may be too late. Over 6,000 dead Jews and 8,000 dead Allied forces will whisper to you ....from their graves of WW I and II... and beg you...'please, hear our cries...fight for Right/good/morals....for your children, even your own future......VOTE while you can---WE NO LONGER have a voice. :-/

2 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

So true. Must Vote. One of the biggest lies of the enemy yet as well as a horriffic attack upon His chosen people- the Jews. We must do our part.

(thx 4 the Valentine card as well=)

PandaMom said...

You go GIRL!!! Your voice it coming out and I love it!!!