Pathways of Life...

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beautiful Autumn...Bear Facts of Joy & Wisdom...

Autumn is here!!!


As I daily live in the 'Autumn years of my life'...it becomes even more beautiful day by day. In my younger years, I loved the beauty and freshness of the awesome Spring air...and still do..... But then, I was born in the summer, so I always felt THAT season was the special one for me. ha ha ;-)



I equally enjoy that 'first snowflake of Winter'. Throughout the years I have loved to telephone my mother-in-law in the MIDDLE of the night...ouch...(she loved Winter best of all)...to tell her 'guess what, it's SNOWING'. She would die laughing and let out a big cheer---that freaked her hubby straight up out of the bed. He later would enjoy 'giving me a playful 'tongue lashing'...ha ha They loved our little game of the 'first winter snowflake'. (Their true Winter of life finally came and they now get to enjoy every aspect of God's creative beauties of Heaven.)





But Autumn, to me is a special time to reflect...relax...respond....to God in total "Thanksgiving' of our hearts for all the many blessings that He has placed in my life...from my awesome childhood on the wide open plains of prairie and woodlands, rivers, valleys, lakes & creeks, all laden in wildflowers, meadows of grasses, with animals, varments, even vile creatures to beware of. ;-( Most assuredly...His Angels watched over constantly... with all the rattlesnakes, copperheads and coral snakes everywhere that I trod as a child....not to mention all the 'foolish stunts' of our childhood adventures...
Then, so dear to me were the amazing world of beautiful horses, cattle, sheep, tons of cats and dogs that loved me beyond measure ....all this encircled by dear loving parents, strict-yes, but with greatest of wisdom and a baseball team of siblings who made me 'Queen' because I was blessed to be the 'baby' of the family. That choice was God's....but oh what a joy! I humbly am grateful. I am different. I am blessed.
Again as a teenager...though the world had massive pain and suffering...my world & years were so blessed. I quickly learned Compassion for others. I had the most awesome years of honors, accomplishments, fun, awesome memories and met the 'love of my life'....whom others advised me to turn another direction. But God again...had THEE plan. Now 51 years later...how could I ever, ever NOT see God's hand upon my life. Yes, there has been TONS of water to flow beneath the BRIDGES of my life....and toooo many rickety, rackety old rusty bridges that I HAD to treaded treturously across---but with God's angel's around me....I made it to the other side, time and time again. There were more times than I wish to count ...that I thought that I was alone on that rocky road...many times I cried or screamed out in pain, suffering and brokenness, defeated and yet ....determined----because He was with me....holding me....guiding me...when the tears fell... beyond all control; when suffering and confusion filled every portion of my body and pain intermingled with my blurred carnal vision..., He became my eyes...my feet...my heart...my future!




So. once again, here I am, joyfully lathered in my favorite time of the year....Autumn...with it's most colorful leaves that fall to the earth to remind us that 'life is short'...that we all will fall to the earth...our banners of colors will fall and fade away....but GOD lovingly GIVES US TODAY....today, we shout "wooohooo, I'm alive". I can laugh, I can cry, I have a choice. God gives the freedom of choice; how wonderful is that? Today, across this vast earth, so many dear sweet people HAVE to live in bondage in greatest of tortureous pain and sufferings, without ANY freedoms, facing horrors beyond ANY of our American imaginations. Yet, here we are....as a Nation....(even as bad as things are right now in our country...and they are) ...compared to THEM and our past.....we are STILL so very, very blessed...so triumphant. Again, it's GOD'S CHOICE!!!

His Gift. Praise His Holy Name, Grace and Gifts!






Obviously, no one hold the KEYS or knows what the future brings except God...but He plainly tells us to ENJOY every day...renewed each morning. So, on this beautiful Autumn day of sunshine, soft breeze and leaves floating through the air, the smell of fresh plowed fields near my home, I humbly and joyful celebrate Life...this day....this breath ...with a voice of total Godly THANKSGIVING! And....I am Wishing YOU the same!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Below is a cute Autumn Blessings of Reminders ....simply meant to help make our days better and brighter. I hope that you enjoy! May you Be Blessed and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




H A P P Y... A U T U M N
(The 7 Ups---for a Beary happy life)!



1. Wake Up !!
Decide to have a good day.'

This is the day the Lord hath made;let us rejoice and be glad in it.' Psalms 118:24

















2. Dress Up !!The best way to dress up is to put on a smile.A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. (the smile turns the frown up-side-down)

'The Lord does not look at the things like man looks... as Man looks at outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.'I Samuel 16:7


















3. !!Shut Up (ouch)....Say nice things and learn to listen.God gave us two ears and one mouth,so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking.

'He who guards his lips guards his soul..' Proverbs 13:3














4. Stand Up!!
. . . for what you believe in.Stand for something or you will fall for anything.




'Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time,we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good...'Galatians 6: 9-10

5. Look Up !! . to the Lord.'I can do everything through Christ

who strengthens me'. Philippians 4:13

6. Reach Up !!. . for something higher.'Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and lean not unto your own understanding.In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path.' Proverbs 3:5-6









7. Lift Up !!. . your Prayers. 'Do not worry about anything; instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING.'Philippians 4:6


God answers all prayers....in His time....His way....

and He loves Knee Mails. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Philip and I am from Detroit I stumbled on your blog from linking to it from the 15 foot snake in florida. I am a Christain but not living for God as I should. Thank you for your blog and your living testamony for Jesus our Lord and Savior God bless you