Pathways of Life...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter 2008 - until Beyond the Sunset....

Hi there, it's been a long time since I have been into my blog. Today I am at my daughters house and decided to try out her FANCY computer....which unlike mine....that cuts off everytime I want to change sites on the web...grrr..

This one works and it so much fun. So, to any of my old friends that possibly might drop by...please know that I AM STILL ALIVE. I AM STILL ON very dangerous chemotheraphy (experimental) treatment which causes much destructions and problems at times. But, hey, I am still alive when I was told I would not be here.

So, I am Blest...and my life goal is to BE A BLESSING!

MAY GOD BLESS YOUR DAY...until I see and talk with you again. In His love, Happy Easter, knowing Jesus did it all for US. GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE TO HIS HOLINESS. IF YOU GET TO HEAVEN BEFORE ME...ask Him to save me a place close to YOU. Glory-B

No comments: